25.11.11

I FUCKING LOVE GIRL SINGERS

Exhibit A.) Freinds lead singer Samantha Urbani has this voice is so effortlessly sad. As if she doesnt care about caring so damn much. This has way past 50 plays on my ipod, and I'd like someone to tell her I think she should buy me dinner, I'd probably let her get to second base on the first date i like her so much.




Exhibit B.)
The Dum Dum Girls. They where introduced to me as like 'fuzz pop', or like 'contemporary pysch buzz something' I dont remember nor do i care how youd like to classify them. They play great songs both albums from them that I have I love. They cover a perfect spectrum topically, and even though they do have a very specific sound, they don't fall into repetition which is the downfall of many a good band
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9DsDqTlLkY
...and whatch a video, because they are gorgeous girls whom again i would let use me.

Exhibit C.)...ish) Right So another band with a girl singer who i dig is X they are from L.A. circa late 70's (throwback Jam. Basics punk was all like ' I'm up in this bitch' And X was all like 'the fuck yes you are' and they had gorgeous times together. I chose this band even though its a co-singer band with a dude and a chick, because I'm so rebelious i dont even adhere to my own rules and standards. And the are way to cool to miss out on, also check out the tune 'SEX BEAT'.




Girls are fucking awesome. CASE FUCKING CLOSED.

No comments:

Post a Comment