2.3.10

Pocko Times X Selfridges = Museum of Small things

 
I went to this exhibition earlier today, I thought it was fantastic. The collection of pieces is varied, you'll find installation,  jewellery, Animation, and sclupture all arranged in a maze of Mirrored walls. Artists like Ben Newman, Philip Treacey, and Naomi Filmer come together in an unexpectedly cohesive way. Praise to whomever curated the exhibition.  
I Met The Walrus By James Braithwaite
Was amongst my favorite works.
I Met The Walrus from . on Vimeo.

Tear Drops Blossom from Michael Aubtin Madadi on Vimeo.
Yet another work I really enjoyed Called 
Tear Drops Blossom
Michael Aubtin Madadi


Over all I must say I really enjoyed this exhibition, I liked it more than Decode at the V&A, and I found it different but equally as intriguing as The Empire Strikes Back thats at Saatchi right now. What a splendid find. Please treat yourself to it, It's free, however I think it closes very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment